- Black LEAF w/ 18×8 wheels Interwiki: mnl++: black Advanti Denaro B2 18×8 wheels and Kumho Ecsta SPT 215/40-18 tires:
- Nissan NISMO LEAF concept racer at the New York Auto Show
- 2011 LEAF with 16×7 ET20 10.5 lbs. Rays wheels, stock suspension Interwiki: mnl++
- 2011 LEAF with 18″ wheels, stock suspension Interwiki: mnl++
Pics from nissannews.com:
- High-res pics:
- Rear seating:
- View of back of rear seats through opened hatch Interwiki: mnl++
- From the Nissan Leaf Web site, in a gallery:
Pics of tinted LEAFs
- 2012 Nissan LEAF Nismo.
- “…around 10 percent more power than the standard car…“
- “…weight reduction, ride and handling package…“
- Doing a burn out in the Leaf: why not?!
- How accurate is the Leaf’s odometer and speedometer? Interwiki: mnl++ The Leaf’s odometer and two Android GPS apps are within 0.1 mile of each other over a 40+ mile trip.
The Leaf’s speedometer is about 1.5 to 2 mph too high.
- Based on the and the circumference of its OEM tires, its top speed is theoretically 93.8 mph.
- How much EMF (Electromagnetic Field) does the LEAF leak? Less than a Honda Accord and way less than a certain internal combustion engined car!
The following EMF figures were measured with a Trifield® meter, and are in milliGauss:
- Honda Accord:
- At driver head and torso: between 1-5mG
- At driver feet: slightly above 10mG
- At driver head and torso: between 1-5mG, with no noticeable differences whilst accelerating
- At driver feet: around 5-10mG, no noticeable differences whilst accelerating
- In the back seat area: well below 3mG; seemed to jump up a little only when braking
- In the back hatch area while charging – 100mG
- Unnamed ICE car: 100mG+ everywhere in the car 🙂
- EMF measured in a Tesla, and how the measurements compare against the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection‘s guidelines on EMF exposure limits.
- “LEAFs are not produced in exact VIN order at the factory.” Source: Brendan Jones at Nissano corporate. Interwiki: mnl++
- Month-by-month world-wide LEAF sales, with references.
- Great site with detailed part number information for the LEAF.
- Software version:
To display the software version (?) Interwiki: mnl++:
- Turn LEAF power on. Make sure car is not plugged in.
- Ignore the the CarWINGS screen.
- If audio system is on, turn it off.
- Press MAP 3 times.
- Press POWER 2 times; this is on the radio/map system at the lower left, the same button that toggles audio on and off. It will look like the nav is rebooting, then …
- Press MAP 1 time. You will get a screen with 2 choices, “Self Diagnosis” and “Confirmation/Adjustment“. Select “Confirmation/Adjustment“. Select “Version Information” on the next screen.
- A blog post with pics of all “System Diagnostic Menu” screens. Interwiki: mnl++
- Version information from VIN #257, Dec 2010 delivery:
Boot Ware (NK1):064 Application (NK2):064 Audio Unit Software:067 CAN uCOM Software:018 Front Display Software:018 BOLERO Software:00.05 Bluetooth Firmware:C230 Voice Recognition Engine:925-123-000 Voice Synthesis Engine:126.96.36.199-PS-PS2 Voice Recognition Grammar Version:00001080 Voice Synthesis Data Version:00003000 Record Data Version:00001026 Part Number:3NA0A XM Satellite Radio Software:012 Switch Software:030000 TCU Software:3NA0000622 Map Version:10/08/12/01