- Graphics illustrating 2013 LEAF's feature differences between S, SV and SL models, and versus 2011 LEAFs.
- 2012 LEAF additions and enhancements include :
- Standard battery heater, heated outside mirrors, heated front steering wheel, heated front and rear seats and rear HVAC duct.
- A Quick Charge Port is standard equipment on SL models.
- PDF of Nissan Leaf specs, from nissannews.com
- Specifications, culled from above documents:
|Length||175.0 in. / 4445 mm|
|Width||69.7 in. / 1770 mm|
|Height||61.0 in. / 1550 mm|
|Wheelbase||106.3 in. / 2700 mm|
|Head room, front/rear||60.6 in. / 60.4 in.|
|Leg room, front/rear||42.1 in. / 31.1 in.|
|Hip room, front/rear||51.5 in. / 50.0 in.|
|Shoulder room, front/rear||54.4 in. / 52.5 in.|
|Knee room, rear||23.9 in.|
|Interior volume||112.8 cu. ft.|
|Cargo volume, rear seat up/rear seat down||14.5 cu. ft. / 24.0 cu. ft.|
|Curb weight, SV/SL, lbs||3366 / 3375|
|Weight distribution F/R||56/44|
|Driving range over||160km/100miles (US LA4 mode)|
|Max speed (km/h)||over 140km/h (over 90mph)|
|Max power (kW)||107 bhp/80kW|
|Max torque (Nm)||206 ft-lbs/280Nm|
|See Battery, Charging System -- Battery Information|
- Differences between 2011 LEAF SL and 2011 LEAF SV: SL has all of SV's features, plus
- Solar panel spoiler
- Rearview monitor camera
- Cargo cover
- Fog lamps
- Auto on/off headlamps
- HomeLinkÂ® universal transceiver
- 2012 Nissan LEAF documents at nissanusa.com:
- There is a section on how to use CARWINGS in the Owner's Manual.
- "Using CARWINGS", from http://www.digitaltuning.com/xd9/carwings_1-12.pdf.
- SAE International's "Vehicle Electrification" issue, featuring the LEAF.