Acceleration/braking/cruise control glitches & issues
- Hard, brief, acceleration immediately after braking hard & releasing brakes; further details.
- Cruise control glitch: set cruise speed autonomously decreases several notches, while cruise control remains engaged and functioning.
- Noisy water pump: replaced. Bill of work for replacement of noisy “waterpump 2”.
- Another noisy water pump issue; resolution: one of two water pumps replaced.
- Warning lights come on: low battery and turtle mode along with the accompanying red and orange warning lights, can no longer drive, cannot turn off; 15 seconds later, can turn off: turn back on and things are normal.
- Problem happens again “a bit later”.
- Ambient temperature is “in the high 90s”.
- Battery temperature is at 6 bars.
- Warning lights leading to LEAF that won’t run.
- Leaf goes bonkers with “Stop Vehicle” message after opening trunk while car is off.