: Nissan Leaf
- LEAF seat covers by “Seat Covers Unlimited”.
Pics of LEAFs with Wet Okole seat covers:
- Wet Okole seat covers: gray with red piping, red embroidered “LEAF”. Interwiki: mnl++
- Dark gray surrounds with light gray center Interwiki: mnl++
- Light gray with white piping Interwiki: mnl++
- Light gray seat covers with blue piping Interwiki: mnl++
- LEAF interior with leather seats, armrest, and door pull by http://www.skylineseating.com/ skylineseating.com Interwiki: mnl++
- LEAF with Katzkin leather seats
- Red LEAF with gray Katzkin leather interior
- USB plug assembly & underside of cup holder
- carID wood dash kit for LEAF interior, available in simulated wood and real wood. When applying the pieces, it’s possible to re-apply it multiple times to get it right: the pieces don’t stick permanently right away.
- Pieces in the kit:
- LEAF w/ gray aftermarket leather interior, with “Real Medium Burl Wood” wood trim
- Blue LEAF, gray interior, with light-color wood trim
- LEAF w/ aftermarket wood grain trim Interwiki: mnl++
- LEAF interior with carbon fiber-look trims.
- Instrument panel assembly – exploded view, from Nissan LEAF Service Manual, page IP-12:
- Exploded diagram of driver’s seat, from Nissan LEAF Service Manual:
- OEM rubber mat Interwiki: mnl++
- Interior accessories for LEAF:
- From nissanaccessories247.com: floor mats, cargo net, cargo organizer, etc.
- List of interior issues at leafic.com.
Lloyd’s Berber mats Interwiki: mnl++
Lloyd Ultimat, color “Smoke”
Seat cushion’s bottom, showing seat mounting bolt and bracket.
Here’s a video showing how to remove and disconnect the center console from the dash (as part of swapping in a modified climate control unit).
Weather-Tech part number for the mats set is W36GR-W20GR. Interwiki: mnl++
See above for pics of LEAFs with Wet Okole seat covers.