Porsche Cayenne S e-hybrid
Main_Page -> Porsche_Cayenne_S_e-hybrid
The Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid is the third plugin vehicle from Porsche, following the 918 Spyder and the Panamera S E-Hybrid.
The plug-in hybrid Cayenne is powered by a 70 kW electric motor in the front, and a 3.0l V6 supercharged gasoline engine. Total system output power is 416 hp, and 0-60 mph time is 5.4 seconds.
- Top Speed is 151 mph, electric speed is 78 mph
- 333 hp V6 3.0l supercharged engine
- 95 horsepower electric motor
- combined power output of 416 total horsepower and 435 lb-ft total torque
- 0-60mph time is 5.4 seconds
- 10.8 kWh lithium ion battery pack
- all-electric range between 11 and 22 miles based on driving style and topography